Friday, December 26

couple articles

12_26_08
Happy Holidays!!! Here are a couple articles I came across today. They are a bit old, so maybe you've seen them already...
Eggleston by Harmony Korine
Ryan Mcginley by Ryan Mcginley
Also found out you can now search the entire LIFE collection of photography through google. Just add "source:life" to any search. So sick.
Example: Apollo Space 1960's source:life
I've also been editing through thousands of photos (see above) from 2008 that I want to get together. Mostly snaps and shit of friends, stuff, and things. I always end up liking these types of photographs more than "real" work because, well, I think they are more "real". Anyway, keep an eye out for a edit on the website after the new year. Along with lots of new Davey work. xoxoxoxo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older